The Effective Altruism Wiki is a wiki about effective altruism and related topics hosted on the Effective Altruism Forum. It was launched in March 2021.
The LessWrong Wiki has existed since April 2009. After a period of very low activity, it was relaunched in September 2020.
As of 2 September 2021, around 111,000 words have been published on the EA Wiki and around 103,000 words have been published on the LessWrong Wiki.
This is the fourth in a series of six questions about the EA Wiki, aimed to generate information of potential value to wiki editors, funders, and other interested parties.
- How many words of content will have been published?
- What fraction of total traffic to the EA Forum will be Wiki traffic?
- What fraction of total content will have been written by volunteer contributors?
- How fast will the EA Wiki grow relative to the LessWrong Wiki?
- What will be the quality of the best articles?
- Will the Wiki be "alive"?