With all the uncertainty in the world, sometimes it's nice to have a nice clear-cut yes-or-no question.
To slightly elaborate on the title, this question will resolve in the positive if:
- the question resolves in the negative
- today is a day in which the truth value of all statements beginning with "today" are mapped onto those statements' negations.
- Every even integer greater than two can be expressed as the sum of two primes.
- The set of all even integers is equal in size to the set of all multiple of 23.
- everything that is not black is not a raven
) OR (
- The following sentence is false
- The preceding sentence is true
The question will be resolved on a day between Monday 4/4 and Friday 4/8 that will be a surprise. (Of course, if it remains unresolved by 4/8, it can't be a surprise, so it has to resolve before that. But then, if it has not resolved by 4/7, it also can't be a surprise...)
There is a 1% chance that this question will retroactively resolve before it opens, or that not all ravens are black.